Is there a student in your home that is a graduating HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR who is preparing to enter college? Is there a COLLEGE STUDENT in your home who needs financial assistance to remain in school? Are you wondering how are you going to pay for their college education?
If you answered "yes", please encourage your students to apply for these scholarships especially for scholars who are living in Public or Assisted housing (Section 8).
CCHRCO Scholarship Program
- Five CCHRCO scholarships for $1,000 per year for one year
- One SERC scholarship for $1,000 per year for one year
- One SERC scholarship for $1,500 per year for one year
Applicants must submit an essay of 200-400 words describing your experience living in assisted housing and how it contributed to your ambitions and goals and what you would hope to contribute to society through your educational training.
Brooks Jeffrey Marketing BEYOND Scholarship Program - Deadline April 30th Annually
- One BEYOND scholarship for $500 per year for one year
Applicants must submit online application including essay of 1,000 words or less describing how you will impact the world. Also required are: digital copy of official transcript, digital copy of ACT or SAT composite score report, digital letter of recommendation and recent digital portrait photo suitable for publication.
NAHRO Merit College Scholarship/NAHRO-LDG Scholars Program
- Three (3) $12,000 scholarships over four years to assist with tuition and fees which will also include:
- $3,000 a year for up to three years, as a summer internship stipend
- Networking opportunities with business and community leaders
Applicants must submit an essay of 750-1,000 words to answer the following questions: "Where do you see yourself in the next four years and how will this scholarship help you achieve those goals?" and "What are you doing now to achieve those goals?"